About the role
You will be working within our expanding Tax Team at our offices in Andover, reporting to our Tax Partner. This role predominately involves personal tax compliance with some tax advisory aspects however there is also the opportunity to develop and enhance your advisory skills and knowledge of other taxes.
The main responsibilities will include the following:
- The preparation and submission of Self-Assessment Tax Returns in line with the required deadlines.
- The preparation and submission of P11D and Residential CGT returns
- Dealing with routine administration and correspondence with HM Revenue and Customs and clients
- Liaising with the other members of the practice who are involved with the client to ensure a co-ordinated, proactive service to the client
- Identifying planning and advisory opportunities as well as risks from all areas of work and advising the relevant client partner
- To maintain and develop your own knowledge and skills
To meet these expectations, you will need to
- Be self-motivated and adaptable to ensure that your workflow is appropriately managed, and deadlines met.
- Demonstrate initiative and flexibility to ensure a professional high quality service to clients
- Have strong inter-personal skills with both your colleagues and clients
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Tax qualified (ATT or CTA) or,
- Be studying these for these qualifications or,
- Qualified through relevant experience
- Current experience in Self-Assessment Tax Return preparation
- P11D preparation experience
- Use of computer packages for the preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Experience with any other taxes
How to apply
For all enquiries or to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org