Home Structures Personal and Individual

Personal and Individual

Personal tax refers to the management of an individual's tax expenditure who is self-employed, or operating as a singular business owner. Personal tax also requires an annual tax return submitted to HMRC.

Individuals are not required by law to keep financial records, however not doing this can be a costly mistake from a financial and tax perspective. For example, your bank account and credit card statements may be wrong and you may not discover this until it’s too late to make corrections, or you may forget to pay a bill and hurt your credit score. Alternatively, you may need advise on allocating your income to savings versus investing. 

In these cases, keeping track of your personal finances is a logical thing to do. At Hysons, we specialise in personal tax services, specifically helping you to understand how to better manage your taxes, be that income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains and trusts.

We also gather information needed for tax returns, submitting them on your behalf and avoiding any potential fines from incorrect submission.

Why Choose Hysons?

At Hysons, Chartered Accountants, our experienced partners and specialists in Hampshire will work on a one-to-one basis to ensure we understand how we can use our services to best help you to manage your finances. 

To find out how you could benefit from one of our bespoke financial services, contact Hysons Accounting and book a free consultation.