Charities and not-for-profit sectors face difficult accounting challenges and often cannot overcome these issues alone.
Using our in-depth and well established knowledge of these sectors, Hysons goal is not only to support but to help these organisations grow and drive an even greater social impact as a result.
In the face of increasing legislative and regulatory pressure on NFPs, the need for efficient management of your finances underpinned by a strong and effective governance structure has never been more important.
At Hysons, Chartered Accountants, we take time in ensuring we tailor our service to meet the needs of your organisation. For this reason, our team of specialists will work one-on-one with you to gain a deeper understanding of how we can best help your charity.
From here, we will suggest the services we think would be best suited to your individual requirements, these include:
- Charity accounting, auditing, independent examinations, payroll, bookkeeping and advice
- Tax and VAT planning
- Full compliance checks on Gift Aid, VAT, and tax
- Advising on accountancy systems
- Advice on charity set-up and restructuring
- Strategic planning
- Internal control procedures
- Management accounts
- Mergers and collaborations, including due diligence
- Tax compliance and planning
- Trading activities, using subsidies, social enterprises, and Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Audit and independent examination
- Risk management, compliance and governance
As well as benefiting from a partner-led service, we will keep you up-to-date with key changes and developments in your NFP sector, helping you to run at maximum efficiency and make a bigger difference with funding and donations.
We can provide advice on legislation, the potential tax burden and navigate through the VAT complexity – whether you are a charity, a place of worship, social enterprise, membership or trade organisation.
Why Choose Hysons?
Our team of specialist accountants in Hampshire will ensure all possible areas of the organisation are covered, from accountancy, to tax, to corporate finance. We are here to advise you in the areas you need it most in order to flourish. Find out how we can help your charity grow today.